Im also making a change in the shed. I've been stacking side to side but that means the stuff in the back gets more time to season and the stuff I...
Just got home from a 17hr shift. It's 32deg outside with 6" of snow. The mrs had the volcano cruising along at 450 so I just topped it off with 2...
Oh im not lookin for sympathy. Was just joking about it being the first day of "spring". heck we've had snow here in "south" jersey in April. I...
Ok it's officially spring now :p . 6" of snow and slush
Pic was taken before lunch. Currently 3" on the ground and coming down 1"/hr :picard: [ATTACH]
Both of my cs3000's came with a 14. They pull it fine but it's always seemed like a little too much Cut4fun my other echo has the two piece side...
Threw a 12" GB bar on my limbing saw. I have two echo limbers with 14" bars so I wanted to see how one runs with a 12. [ATTACH]
Sendin some prayers your way stinny! Hope your son gets back on his feet soon
All I can say is DO NOT shoot a skunk with a 12ga unless you plan on totally avoiding that area for about two weeks! Don't ask me how I know :emb:
I hope so too but it's not lookin to good for us. Wet snow/rain and freezing rain coming friday into saturday :picard:
Ahh gotcha. Nice work!
Hemlock???
Glad to hear things turned out in your favor dennis. That's a great looking stone but hopefully the good Lord will keep you and Judy here with us...
Congrats grizz! "better to have and not need, than to need and not have!"
Hard to tell but from the pics it looks like your filing on a downward angle?
Yeah for an ol girl she's pretty strong! :dex: Rated around 5500lbs
Good point Machria . Thanks for the info! Guess im ordering a second ext. hard drive
I don't backup our stuff to any type of cloud. We backup all our photos from the camera and important documents from the computer to a 1 tb...
My whole dang processing area smells like a skunk right now :confused:. I had one living in one of my out buildings the end of this winter but...
How many brownie points does that getcha?! :thumbs: