Nothing like being out back listening to the peepers. :D [MEDIA]
Bret Hart Do you have that manual for the 3450 in pdf file? If you do and don't mind emailing it to me that would be great! It looks like they're...
Hey I do all my best thinking in a tree stand. I see some A's in their future! :thumbs:
Welcome back dave! Sounds like you enjoyed your vacation to the fullest :thumbs:
Ohhhh yeaaaaa :cheers: :drunk:
Yea it chokes a little and back puffs at me each time i throw some in o_O
Dang I knew I should've told yall I paid more for it
Yeah it's an L3350DT. Not sure how similar the 34 and 33 are but if i find they are i'll let ya know. Thanks! hr meter says 627 but there's a...
No I paid for it I swear!:rofl: :lol:
My dad called yesterday and asked if i was interested in a kubota 3350 he came across. He said the price was right but i needed to jump on it asap...
Logs, taco's and beer! :tree: :drool: :drunk: Looks like a good day in the woods! Nice work Gas
I bought a couple bags of no heats when I first got my stove. Needless to say they burned so poorly that I still have a bag sitting in the...
This property has been in my family since the early 1900's. It was a blueberry/cranberry farm that my dads great uncle owned. The building these...
Thanks for the links guys. I think im gonna try the lye bath first and see how good it turns out. If they need more i'll try the electrolysis.
Now that sounds like a good day! :yes: Good load of wood there cert!
x2 :thumbs: Nice work!
Think I can bring these back to life? Found while cleaning out one of my buildings. They're not cracked but some are pretty rusty. [ATTACH]
Nothing like sending a few down range to clear the mind:rootintootin:
Started cleaning out one of my outbuildings yesterday. I plan on taking it down this spring to get a better view of the fields out back. Plus it's...
looks good! That's a motivational breakfast for sure :thumbs: . It was almost warm enough to open the windows yesterday. Maybe one day this week :)