I opened the door to let the dogs out at 5am and almost crapped my pants. It looked like a dang blizzard :eek: . I'm guessing I won't be mowing...
The slow mo parts get me every time! :rofl: :lol: Thanks rotti, i needed that
That's a good lookin processing area. Nice work! :thumbs:
Tempting! I'll have to sleep on that one :p
How ya holdin up rotti?
Love the pics zap.. Thanks for sharing!
I certainly hope this isn't a long term trend. After the long cold snap plus back to back snow storms last winter and basically the same this...
That snow sure does make skiddin logs a bit easier huh? Nice work!
Looks like a nice day in the woods chuck. Love me some white oak. It's great for overnight burns :yes:
Got it back together after lunch and went right to work! I back drug the driveway a filled some low spots. Transmission shifts perfectly and each...
Well after tearing half of the tractor apart just to get to the top of the transmission, I figured out the shifting issue (was stuck in 3rd or 4th...
Thank you for raising a fine young man that decided to serve his country and protect our freedoms! Praying for you and your family and wishing him...
Scary thing is, most folks don't even think about the root ball standing the tree back up. I've seen them stand up twice that fast o_O . And yes...
Make sure you keep your thumbs on top of the handles. Those things can grab a rock or root and twist right around on ya. I use one at work alot...
Here's a little bit longer video with baby piney and two beaver dogs:rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Yikes! Sorry to hear buddy. Wishing you a speedy recovery
Always love seeing your pics dave. Glad your back :yes:
Great pics oak and scotty! Thanks for sharing. I wish we had more sugar maples around here. I'd love to try my hand at tapping and making syrup.
We've been getting dumped on, on and off all day. It was nice to take the baby out for a ride before this next round of storms. This was her first...
It is? I swear i set it to public