Sorry.. posted quickly.. walked out the door and didn't put a link to the thread.....
Thanks concretegrazer... Pic of the little one on page 2 of this thread... Unfortunately they wouldn't let me bring a chainsaw into the hospital...
I broke down.. Got home from soccer, rain started, 68 in the house and 57 outside.. Only going to get colder tonight.. Two week old daughter...
MIHMH.... The answer to your question is E. All of the above..;)
Here ya go... Used some of my fire making skills to eliminate a pest problem in a middle east garden spot.. Improvised water bottle drip torch...
Who... I mean what did you get used to tugging on? Okay, don't answer that.. Wow, you really set yourself up with that one!!... Too bad it's a...
Getting to be that time of year... Here's some good reading on frost and freeze protection to get those last few vegetables and fruits from your...
Nice pic of the Boeing Vertol 107 doing a water drop!!..
That just looks too bulky for my tastes.. You've got to be able to find a lowes/home depot/TSC special that someone is trying to get rid of.. Of...
Semper Fi!!!! [IMG]
If you're only 30 miles west of Albany, you should be fine for your sunrises... In the evenings however, you should expect early sunsets as it...
Perhaps they are so bad at handling pellets/protecting them from moisture, forklifts, ripping when being handled that if they don't sell the whole...
What I don't understand is what the actual conditions are to which you are referring... Got the 70 degrees vs 160 degrees. I'm assuming that...
[media]
Corporate probably tells them to say that.. I hear the same song and dance about Green Supremes no matter where I go.... I think the GT pellets...
Curious where you got this? A 100 degree F shift from 50 degrees to 150 degrees causes water to expand less than 2%. Say hypothetically the dew...
I find it unfortunate that you see it that way but to each his own (not arguing that deer like trees for bedding).. I cut a bunch of timber on my...
@NYCountry, that wasn't me lecturing you.. That was straight from the article... Point of the article was that cutting trees can go hand in hand...
Wouldn't have to worry about that with many of the firewood dealers who sell "seasoned wood"... Would be funny to have the same situation and...
Send the land owner a letter and include this article along with it....