How bout this one? :jaw: http://nh.craigslist.org/emd/4715030851.html [ATTACH]
You came to the right place to get answers.. Congrats on the new stove and welcome to FHC!!! Recommend that you get a moisture meter (like My IS...
According to what I've read, there isn't a way to convert CCA to Amp-hours as CCA are not measured over a specific period of time. If you look at...
All I know is that 3 years ago on October 15th, I was fishing on Narragansett Bay and it was a sunny and beautiful 85 degrees outside... Then 2...
Don't let the traders know that it's not going to drop much more.... Down another 5% in the last 2 weeks.. [ATTACH] The Saudis are happy to see...
o_O
Whoa, whoa, whoa..... Slow down there Bill..... I don't think you're even allowed to discuss that kind of stuff here... :loco: :crazy:. Unless of...
Thanks..
What's the "thermostat situation" all about?
Well, I was considering getting a couple of tons of pellets for a pellet stove that I plan to install in my basement... Ya know, like getting 3...
As also pointed out in other forums, it doesn't hurt to tip the guys for dropping off some good hardwood logs in your driveway. $20 or a 30 pack...
You are surrounded by sand from beaches and a lot of people who don't burn. Check out Craigslist for free firewood listings. Call some local...
Amen..
Oh, we ALL pay for it... In one way or another....;)
Oh yeah.. and welcome to FHC!!! Unfortunate first post but you've come to the right place for advice and to improve your wood burning knowledge!!!;)
Tell the supplier to replace the rotten unseasoned pieces with properly seasoned (under 20% moisture content) firewood. If they refuse, take a...
Awesome!!!! On my way to get it!!!! ..[IMG] Thanks..;)
These guys are in your area and are charging $3.24.. Have you tried to call around?[ATTACH] http://www.economyfuelny.com/
Here's a good resource.. Click on that and you will see what ULSD (Heating Oil) is trading at. (Yup, ended the sentence in a preposition)....
If you go with a 6" flue and it doesn't work out you can always get rid of that stove and get a newer stove, nearly all of which, run on a 6"...