Just to throw it out there, for the long term, I'm a big fan of inversion therapy... Had the bar and boots but those are for the younger guys.....
Look at Craigslist. Search by tire and wheel size. Lots of people sell for cheap when they upgrade tires and rims. Been looking for a while and...
My FIL had a couple of botched operations.. On a cocktail of drugs now and in and out of a wheel chair.. That was 25 years ago but any procedure...
I went to this place and was very happy. http://www.laserspineinstitute.com/ Back injury in 1999 that I ignored.. Dealt with the pain til 2007.....
Yup.. and it's not on the list here. http://canada.usembassy.gov/traveling_to_canada/returning-from-canada.html Hmmmm... Me, four kids and the...
Worth a try.. Sounds like I need to road trip with my 5 year old to get the combined duty exemption.. Of course then I will need my wife's...
No 660 for me... I'm waiting..... :drool: Or taking a road trip to Canada.. [ATTACH]
It looks like those prices are on the stump. None of those costs need to be subtracted. The price that was quoted came straight out of this...
Very true.. But if all I had to do to get a nice dining room table was switch to burning smaller firewood, I'd do it.. More work? Yes, but I'm...
In my limited understanding of the whole thing, biomass is best used in a combined heat and power generation facility. In this application, the...
They're actually pretty good although the EPA or state equivalent has to keep a watchful eye as clean burning equipment costs money and they're in...
We should see pictures in 35 minutes!!!:popcorn:
Next fall you will be giving advice on this website and helping out another novice woodburner!!;)
Couple different ways of doing it. 1. Double or triple walled pipe.. (much more expensive and usually for an exterior chimney) 2. Wrap around...
I'll give him $1001.... All the Quadrafire units I've seen are around 15-1800 (for the Castile). The one that I saw for $1000 was snapped up...
After splitting, I sweep up all the bark and put it in paper bags that we get at the grocery store.. Take the whole bag and put it in the stove....
Might be worth asking your installer if he had to comply with some special spark arrestor code based on where you live. If by "trap" you are...
If that's the case, I suspect that the wood in the forested area that didn't burn is probably pretty dry..:sherlock: Need to get your hands on...
Another option for dry wood is to get a fuelwood permit for El Dorado National Forest. Here's some info from their website. According to...
Show us a pic of the install when you get it done.. Assuming that you're going to hook up that other battery in parallel so the UPS keeps a...