Thanks Rotti. We watched it last year to!!!
And that's a good thing.... I usually stock up with a couple of extra 5 gallon diesel cans.. Now I have 10 gallons in the garage for which I...
I guess there is a premium associated with location.. If I could get those kind of savings, I'd be bringing a couple 55 gallon drums with me...
How? Highest price for diesel listed in Wyoming on GasBuddy is $3.91 with offerings in Cheyenne and Laramie for sub $3.. [ATTACH] Looks like the...
It's a tough winter to be buying wood... Talked to a tree guy who was working in my neighborhood a few days ago, cleaning up from the recent...
Now granted, my load was a lot of tops from a logging job.. Lots of air space in there.. If I was to cut and split all the wood and load it even...
You should get four pickup truck loads, pay $280, transfer it to your trailer and then haul it back to him and tell him you want your $450 back......
I hauled this a while back... 7 x 18 landscape trailer.. Pallets thrown in for sides.. When all was said and done, it was about 2 cords. 5 cords...
Hopefully the decline in distillates has an impact on the cost of pellet shipping. As mentioned before, as oil continues to decline, some people...
Still coming down. Rolled over to the January contract this weekend. Down another $0.35 (14%) in the last month and a half.. Warmer weather the...
I can count on one hand the number of times I've been back there. Never logged in and haven't posted a thing... Sometimes I can pull a gem from...
Sounds like conditions that just about any of the northeastern hardwoods/softwoods can grow in. The brambles will be good cover for the smaller...
What you should plant depends on how much sun the trees will receive and what kind of soil you have.. I don't doubt that some of the hybrid oaks...
That area sounds like a prime candidate for a hydronic system with a bunch of storage... Burn wide open when able to heat up the storage and then...
Okay CTYank and Lumber-Jack , you've forced me to go back to high school chemistry to figure out the truth. From this reference on page 2, you...
Cut cookies. Instant Outhouse Toilet Seats!!!:D
CO IS Carbon Monoxide (one carbon atom and one oxygen atom) produced by incomplete combustion.. No difference.. You are good with the detector...
What leak? I don't see any leak..;) Seriously though.. This stuff is great, but doesn't sound appropriate for your application.. And it's...
But I haven't flown anything in the last 16 years that is designed to be upside down....... Okay, point taken!!;)
I don't know anything about hip replacement yet but I would think it could withstand a slight inversion.. Say 15-20 degrees. The system is set up...