Why? Whether the earth is warming or cooling, particulate matter from smoke still negatively impacts human health. More is worse. A judge will...
Smoke that gets launched to 60,000 feet in a wild fire has EVERYTHING to do with the particles trapped under an inversion layer. Big wildfires...
Sincerest condolences Pyro...
It is very rich. Worthy of being served to loggers in a turn of the century camp in northern Maine. Can't decide if I prefer the whipping cream or...
Used a ham bone to make some stew/soup.. Nearly the same recipe as last year. Ham Stock (from our Christmas ham). Ham Potatoes Celery Onion...
Yeah... What were we talking about? [MEDIA]
Stinny, You're welcome. I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly.....
You people are lost.. Oil doesn't produce NEARLY as much pollution as wood does!!:eek: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
They made it home.... But there was BARELY any room for them in the truck!!:p [ATTACH]
Here's another.. Went on a little shopping trip and brought home some BTU's from the side of the road. I'm guessing this will be 17-18 wood...
Early December Red Maple scrounge.. I do believe this finishes up my 15-16 wood and I can start in on my 16-17 stuff... Went the right way.....
My 4 year old son helped me build the box that my sharpener is mounted on. Clamps hold it in place on my workbench. If it's in the way, I can...
Thanks for the info NW Walker. I've jerry rigged a pull down system before with my truck and a 1/2" climbing line but was considering something...
Good work. Can you better describe the rigging you used? Diameters, tensile strengths and whatnot? Thanks.
This guy has a pretty good setup.. http://www.nofossil.org/
In addition to this, it would be helpful to find out the time of day that he is seeing "smoke" billowing out of your chimney. As we all know,...
Welcome aboard and let us know if there's anywhere we can help out!!! Good luck!!!
This lawsuit is not only against Shari, it is against all of us.. Donation Sent to help defend my right to burn wood to stay warm.. Luckily,...
Perhaps we could put them on the site in lots of a hundred for sale at cost.. How much can that be? $5-10 bucks? I've got a few people I'd like...
And here's the guy from the video: [ATTACH] Same guy or not?