Navy Federal Credit Union is partnered with Coldwell Banker and offer cash back at closing for using their realtors..... Might put some cash back...
I bought this one.. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003B3YXHY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Only used it a few times but it's...
Thanks Sav.. And thanks everyone else!!!! :yes:
Sorry about the McDonald's commercial. Need to edit this to be relevant to firewood!!!:dancer: [media]
Thanks Save... That would make 2 and 2 for us... Good info on the daughters!!!:thumbs:
Thanks LP. Everyone is doing fine.. Now where is the cold beer and NY Strip? I hope your counting was wrong.... I thought I saw 10 and 10!!!...
Not really, the newest firewood hoarder came quick. Not much labor at all. (At least for me);) Kids now have a little sister. [ATTACH]
Haven't looked inside since I threw in my last split in March of last spring. Hope I am not surprised when I open it up.:doh: