Probably like dead BL that I've cut, but worse. Have you cut any in your area?
Eric showed me some of the hedge you sent him. Cool stuff.
X2.
LOL! I appreciate the offer. I don't come across it often so take it when I get it although I turned some down a couple weekends ago as it was a...
It can be miserable to split even with a hydro and I don't think he has one. I try to avoid it for that reason, but will take if easy.
Good luck with it Mike. Ours in the living room is 50" We upgraded last year. They only seem to last a few years it seems. I hate them. I'm...
One guy was from Puerto Rico and another from the Phillipines. May have been another country but I forget. 2-3 formerly of Southern states. Guy...
Split the rest of the BL i cut the other day and loaded. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a little raking and consolidated the HL rounds (need a rack to...
I was watching this mourning dove interact with the chipmunks while foraging. Every time the chipmunk got close it would puff up and extend its...
It is tulip (yellow) poplar. Small tree a few feet away among others in the bordering woods. [ATTACH] Don't know if its a freak of nature, a...
The Summer heat doesn't slow you down. :axe: The FHC spirit is alive and well in Detroit. :thumbs: Yes that is black locust. GREAT score!