That'll keep you busy for sure. Hopefully the decent weather holds up. When do you go back Joe?
Ive tried to step up my business for the warm weather. Been hoarding more and procured a steady source for wood. Had requests last Winter for...
Solid cord of wood in that tree if the DBH is 22"+ Some great future firewood there. :thumbs: After reading your post this song popped into my...
I have some extra BL I was gonna bring over for ya to fill it in. Saved me a trip! :whistle: Nice looking wall of wood (and pooch) :thumbs:...
I was thinking the same based on the mud, but don't they build their nests on structures?
Ive sold a couple small loads of mulberry advertised as snap crackle pop wood. Both customers didn't want it again. Burned indoors in...
Huh!? Interesting hypothesis. That thorny HL I cut back in April had some ant infestation. I just started burning them in the pit. I have some...
FHC quote of the year right there! :salute:
Thats great! :thumbs: Your Monday was better than mine! Im REALLY gonna have to play pear catch up now.:D GTG 10+ hours away for me.
Wonder what the TSC price is in NJ. Calling jrider
Good sale! :thumbs: I hit a dry spell. No smoker sales. Couple tire kickers last week. You going to Ohio in October?
Very cool! :thumbs: Are those electric, propane, battery lanterns or to help speedup the drying process? :D
Happy Birthday MikeInMa :handshake:
Found this garter snake while unstacking the other day. Took the pics and let it go back in another stack. Later found a snakeskin.[ATTACH]...
Nice dry evening so i got the firepit going. Assorted splitter scraps and buggy wood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yup, my first as a kid was B&W. Funny story as I recall moving into my first apartment in 1999 and had a 13 color TV with a built in VCR...
Good deal. I like paying chain saw jobs where I can keep the wood. I prefer cash though, but a bottle is always good!
You loaded the truck so much you cant even see it! :D Impressive pile of rounds there IC. :thumbs:
Thats a biggun. Lots of firewood to be had. How big (and bad) are the thorns on it?
X2. Some good sized growth rings on that log. I've noticed suckers growing from old white ash stumps here that are s few inches in diameter...