The FHC version of watering down the load! :picard: Been great Summer conditions for making firewood.
:dex: :tree: Gonna have to change the thread title now! :D
:popcorn::rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
Reminds me of my post from last year. :D I like that support extender. I guess I take it for granted I have ladder racks. Those are are 20'...
Had an inquiry about apple smoker chunks last night. I answered him and he proceeds to ask a bunch of questions in broken English and finally at...
It is a nice system having seen it used myself firsthand. Joe even let me use the remote. :cool: I remember "winch in" and "winch out" :D
Some nice Maypo logs there. Im with you as I prefer sugar maple grown in the woods. Makes some nice splits. Do you have a four way wedge for...
Gotta love precut when its the right length. Nice grab! Yesterday, i passed some red maple stacked right near the road. Looks to have been cut...
I was thinking it was alder of some type. The rest of the leaves were the same shape.
X2. I'm a cold weather person.
Probably because I worked the off season volume sales. I include small chain saw work I do in those numbers. With the guy I cut PT for if helps...
I wanted to split all the BL rounds so a bit more than usual. Luckily it was going across the street. Probably 60% of a cord.
Sure is. Kinda weird as I've been working it in that atrocious humidity. He had his burn pile going and I was somewhat down wind from it....
Better get :saw: tomorrow. Cut safe and hoard on! :tree:
Another semi seasoned half cord out today. Mix of cherry, red and silver maple. Cut and split in February and never stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Some primo logs there. What will they yield cord wise? How do the tree service logs compare to those?
Black locust! :dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Havent been back in a few days. Split the bucked BL rounds and loaded. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Topped off a half cord rack across the street. [ATTACH]...
Spotted this on a sapling while walking with her grand daughter today. I have an idea, but wanted to run it by FHC just for fun. Dollar bill for...