Well It is a Husky after all. They're known to run erratically! :D JBYB Husky guys! Do you empty gas out when done? I'm not religious about...
I just saw the bananas. I was trying to figure out what model the saw is. :saw:
FIFY! I'll take white cheddar Smartfood. :drool:
Suck$ about the bad hoarding day. Murphy's law was in full effect. Been there myself. I've had a couple scores that were very trying to my...
I guess the ladies are always welcome at your place! ;) We haven't seen any here in quite some time.
And you get a lot of stuff done! :salute:
Id go tonight...hey its an after dinner score right?
Been there done that! :emb: Sometimes its the flippy cap wasn't fully locked.:picard:
Her 4yo grand daughter and I were down by the river near us when we spotted this blue heron hunting. We watched it for several minutes. Fuzzy...
Having used a ladder for years they were the norm on a work truck. Ladders still go up there, just not as often.
One of my BL customers was using it in his pizza oven. Monstrous stone one he made himself. It was barkless as the bark stinks when burned.
I meant the last few days as its been nice with little humidity. Shoulda clarified better Of course the heat index will be over 100* and Joe...
Cant tell you how often I've done that. I've also used logs tongs or a pickeroon and skidded them out.
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Hope its under 20% before you use it! :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: That one cracked me up. Could be a FHC slogan. That along with Sirchopsalot's "Wood hoarders are a special kind of crazy."
I guess Lyle has a maple heart on? :eek: :D :whistle:
Nice dry and calm day here. Started the fire mid afternoon (still going as I type) and hung out with Ms. buZZsawon the deck. Splitter scrap,...
I passed this firewood stand today and had to stop on the way back. Nice looking stand, but only monstrous pine chunks for sale! [ATTACH] I also...
Is this why you're up at 3am grilling steaks? ;) :whistle: