Rows are spaced a few inches. I first stacked fresh cut bark on BL there 20-21 and it was fine for the following season. All customers were...
To me pin oak smells like cow manure.
No answer to your problem. Never had an issue with it on my 290 which I ran for roughly ten years. Very reliable saw. Hopefully someone can...
Sassafras, black birch and white oak (especially chestnut oak) my hardwood favorites. Eastern red cedar and Eastern white pine my favorite...
Split what rounds i had bucked, moved and stacked. Barkless stack before and after pics. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Six full rows plus the...
Another seller near my wood storage. Parks the tractor next to the road. I actually stopped, got out and chuckled as it was rather fresh cut...
Id say the bark represents 20%+ of the volume. I scored some bark on BL two years ago that was huge. I let it sit for a few months before I...
Well at least i know where i can get some primo barkless BL if i run out this Winter.
Yeah friends/relatives who want free wood seem to get offended when we give them nuglies.:picard: They just dont understand! :tree: Ms buZZsaw's...
You might be onto something?! :makeitrain"
You do some nice stacking yourself my friend. Well at least you used to. Lucky you don't have to anymore.
Just a guess on my part. Years back i recall seeing bluejays that were molting. Their head feathers and tuft were missing and had just started...
Anything of the machine in action. I enjoyed watching the one where I cut part time last February. Older machine but same principal.
Restacked the heartwood splits at BL location yesterday (forgot to take pics). Hit the yard this afternoon. A larger silver maple log and short...
Mostly cull wood with bug damage that I wont put in normal cordage. Some of it was hickory that I split the bark off for heartwood only in...
More or less the same here. Didn't word it correctly. Sometimes it gives the normal resistance but isn't locked in and out it comes! Same here...
Sorry to hear of your health woes. Nice to see you on the mend Jeff. :yes: Did Ms. Carol run the saws and splitter in your absence? Pics if she...
Late to the party. Cant beat that with a stick. Nice find! :thumbs: How much do you burn over the course of a Winter Doug?
Possibly molting? The cardinals around here are rather scraggly looking.
A bit more humid today but still comfortable enough to have an outdoor fire. Started mid afternoon and burned til dusk.[ATTACH]