FBM find less than five minutes from me cut yesterday. Good sized sugar maple with some nice straight logs. Drive right up to cut and load....
Not exactly a perfect day for the fire as it was more humid than forecasted. Have plenty of scraps to get rid of. [ATTACH]
The twin towers TP just into our woods. Maybe half turned yellow and a good amount on the ground.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just remember, ill be keeping an eye on any birch logs in your yard! ;) :whistle: Was this from FBM?
Id be ready for greener pastures too. Sometimes the logistical BS we have to go through for a score. Luckily my cut today wasn't that difficult....
Did you climb it or from a bucket? You wear hearing protection?
I bought a Dewalt 20volt saw last year as I have several of their tools and batteries already. Don't use it often but comes in handy now and...
Any one have a good website to determine the value of rounds, burls, spalted logs etc. for turners? I have a couple burls for sale on FBM and...
Im trying to encourage my larger volume customers to take delivery of green wood/semi seasoned wood in the off season. Easier for me and saves...
A very gratifying sight and always a work in progress. :thumbs: I planned my last layout based on the wheelbarrow dimensions. 30" between stacks.
Saves the stacking and unstacking so i discount it. Two less steps. Once its stacked then the price is the same whether green, semi seasoned or dry.
I did that a few years back with the laptop. Had one male flying back and forth over the deck. I often will whistle bird calls outside. My...
And dad still makes an azz out of himself!
What kind of music do frogs like? Hip hop!
Cant say I've noticed. Not a lot of hickories I pass, but I would more than likely see an affected tree. Could it be from the dry spell that's...
Welcome to the FHC wiguy :handshake: Its great to have you.
X2
Ive heard others on here say three or more years which I've followed. I have a half cord that I'll sell this coming season that was CSS in May 2022.
Made short work of those. How long are those rounds? I usually noodle with a 20" bar.
Is it right on schedule for your area Tom? Im done sweating and ready for cold weather. Im so much more productive when in a sweatshirt. Great...