Yup, pretty much. I have to ask him now what piles of logs I can mark for my taking. Gotta stock up on bundle wood as I just picked up an eighth...
Guessing maybe in the neighborhood of ten cords. I have a bit of old inventory way in back i have to retrieve. Same age as your stuff.
Yes. Called a Lucas mill. A 10' bar motorized saw. Scroll back in this thread and you can see it right next to where I am working.
Second largest hoard of BL in the state! ;) You always could add a third row of pallets to the sides! :whistle:
It would be, but I'm content with the few cords of locust I got. Ill mention to him to save the slab wood for me when milled.
Split all that I cut except the biggest rounds. PU loaded and wood was moved across the street. Heaping face cord. Forgot to take pics as my...
Bucked the last of the locust. Ill split it today. The logs on the right are for him to mill.[ATTACH]
Started the firepit for charcoal as we grilled some chicken last night. Ate on the deck so kept it going.[ATTACH]
S'pose we could go back when the leaves drop and I could fire up the 400 with the bark box muffler. That should keep em at bay.
Whats left there in terms of BL Eric? Have you gone in there lately?
And to think of all the lumber I've turned into firewood. Have yet to do anything with the BL I milled at buzz saw's in 2022. :emb: Thinking...
Dont complain! :heidi: Better than sweating profusely. I'm doing an all dayer :saw: on Wednesday so I hope it continues.
That was my plan too. Thanks for your input! I have plenty of oddball shaped nuggets that have good meat on them. :whistle: Sorry for the...
It gives a good burn when dried as you've seen. I've saved small nuggets from scrounges, left on my deck to dry in the hot sun and a week later...
LOL!!! No, but I was a little perturbed at the guy as I was first in line trying to set up an appt. to meet him and check it out before...
Where do hickory, sugar maple, mulberry or pear fit in?
Kind of a dumb question but I'll ask anyhow. I have some apple that had some ant damage and/or punky areas when I processed it. Can I use this...
Nice load and neighbor.
How would apple be for ribs?
Our old charcoal barrel grill had seen better days so we replaced it with an offset smoker. First use last night grilling a strip steak. We use...