Ribs are rubbed. Fire being started shortly. Paper towel roll for scale. Would this be considered a small or large rack?[ATTACH]
This chart is great. The dinos are hysterical. Ms. buZZsaw laughed. Not having access to alder, what type of flavor does it give?
Ive tried that with Ms. buZZsaw....it doesn't work.:picard:
Cant say there is. All I notice is the leafless skeleton and recognize it as an ash tree. Only white and green ash the varieties I'm familiar...
That would be nice if they did. I've cut living ash logs a couple times this year. Have some small ones growing from old stumps with full leaf...
Sad sight to see them go. Lost the few I had in my woods in recent years. Impressive amount of wood though.
No more deck boards left? What size and length you need?
Noodled and split the last of the locust there. Moved the splits and pulled the hydro for now. Forgot to take pics again. He has more logs...
At least get your feet wet. Id rather mess up a short log than a good one with nice color/grain. It does seem like a lot of work though. I've...
Got a call on Wednesday. One of my bundle regulars has a new store. He needs a rack built and stocked with wood. Ill make extra for delivery as...
Yes. BIG maple = BIG labor regardless of species.
Nothing wrong with that arrangement as long as the wood works for you.
WOW! Whatcha gonna mill first?
Looking good there Mike. Some nice splits to be had from those.
Demoed a small deck today. Most of the old screws backed out intact so a good portion of the deck boards can be reused. [ATTACH] Some 2x8's and...
Heeee's back. :salute: Great to see you hoarding again Eric. :tree: Hope this is the first of many. What else is there for the taking?
I didn't look. I just deal with it as I cut. Somewhat annoying but it still works.
Back for more today. Sassafras, beech, red and silver maple plus a pile of ash. 361, 462 & 500i worked it until something metal in the beech...
Nice little grab! Find anything good at the dump lately? My last two times were nil. Too busy one day and just some brush the other.
Broke my record today and almost forgot about this thread. Silver Maple. It was the bottom log off the stump cut in two. Used his MS660 with a...