I'm guessing they were referring to a 70% reduction from the NEW stoves sold that meet the new standards, which would almost make sense. But it's...
Sounds like my windows..... mine are 72" x 72", old aluminum leaky windows....
Yikes!
Man, that thing looks like it could double as one of those Boeing 747 pullers at the ramp! Make sure you have them BACKED UP!! (I'm an IT guy!...
It's absolutely perfect. I wish I had ordered it a few years ago as it saves tons of work! And has saved my back!~ I used to use a regular...
Kevin, Are you powering your welder with a wood fired generator or something??? (aka the stacks in the shop!)
"North shore" area is mostly in close to NYC. Lots of CEO's... big 50 million a year type executives live in that area in mansions overlooking...
Thanks, that's what I thought....
Nice work! That looked like it had some mileage on it, huh? Says a lot for Stihl....
WELCOME! That is quite the saw collection! pics!
Welcome!! Most guys here prefer her dirty! Post em now! ;)
Well, Long Island is a "weird" place when it comes to your questions.... I'll answer indirectly with some facts about it which will help...
Yep
Thanks... the really cool thing is, I looks nice no matter what is going on out there, rain, snow, sun and warm.... I'm in the midst of...
I see on the map now... really nice area!! AMAZING no snow since it was 9 degree's this morning and my back yard looks like this right now:...
I laugh every time I see those... and my wife says "That's disgusting!" :D
Yep, that's what it sounds like.
Maybe the Delta pilot yesterday was trying to knock the wings off his MD80 via the fence, to make it more like a truck??
NW that's pretty neat! Where are you that you have no snow? I thought the entire planet was covered at this point! Seems like it here on LI...
Yes, I do that every once in a while when I'm trying to squeeze every minute out of a burn on cold days.... And your procedure is fine. The...