Add the oil/fat AFTER it's good and hot. You can add the food pretty quickly after adding the oil/fat since the pan should be real hot and heats...
90% of corn is digestible, and is full of natural sugars ( what makes the e gas!), carbs, and vitamin c and some other vitamins. The outer...
You know, that is not a bad idea! I should get one of those tanks in the back of my truck, and start selling it down here! ;)
Absolute work of art! I keep staring at that thing. What year is it from, or around?
Got me, just saw the pic in an article on yahoo..... It's huge! Look how small the guy in right side is
Nice, good luck man!
Just picked up this little guy on Craigs list: [ATTACH]
We need a "Give me NON-E gas" sign instead!! :D Aint that the truth! ;)
Northern tool has some seats as well.... I had my seat completely redone for $75 by a canvas shop. Came out awesome!
The major issue your missing is, in the marine industry EVERYTHING is wet, ALL the time! It's wet from the obvious water splashing around, and...
First, I'm not in or near NYC. And for the record, Long Island has been trying to succeed from the rest of NY for a LONG time! We on LI pay 80...
I don't know man, for 25 bucks I better be able to drink the stuff!
I now have two Yanmar oil burners in my boat. ;) But the idiots now make me pay both highway tax, and marine fuel tax on top of the already...
oh,,, posted to fast... that makes sense.
huh? I doubt a Yanmar tractor would have a Cummalong in it!! Unless somebody "customized" it.... ;)
Unfortunately the Nazi's that run NY state don't agree, and have made selling non E gas illegal in NYS for any reason. Yes, my last boat had...
Yep, mine leak into the walls also....
Dang, NOTHING on Long Island.....
Nice! What's something like that go for?
I always thought it was: FHC is the seed that empty's the wallet!