huh?
My wife publishes some of those "charts". ;)
That is such a load,,,,, sorry! I here this time and time again, and facts are facts. Sure, retirement companies LOVE to tout this BS to...
PLEASE, do yourself a GIANT favor (and that goes for everyone else out there!). "Backing up" to one disk as in your case above, "to a 1 tb...
Apparently you missed my psot above: My Wife is a Financial Planner, CPA, CDFA, PFS, 6, 7,8,.... ;) Vangaurd was just on 60 minutes last...
Yep, that is the one risk. You can mitigate it however by backing up the NAS device now and then with a $60 USB portable disk drive that you...
Horkin, Your preaching to the quire. My boat is an Offshore Tuna fishing boat with a 500 mile range, I've been offshore fishing for 30+ years. I...
That's something I, and many (not all) financial folks disagree with. Tying your money up in 401k's si NOT always a good idea just so you can get...
I'd like to invite you down to ANY of the outboard shops on LI. There is a waiting list to get service at ANY of them, because they are busy...
NICE!! Enjoy it! Drive it like it's stolen!! ;)
Sounds great, what's the "toy"? No need to keep a "balance" on the CC for credit rating, just use the card monthly, and pay it off monthly. You...
Ohhhhhh!!! Ok, got it!! thanks! :D
You folks talking up 401k's as if they are great, and make sure your take the "matching free money".... 401k's are NOT so great, and the...
One more thing, you guys "loving" Vanguard, they have some of the HIGHEST built in back office fee's in the industry. What they call "No Load"...
I didn't read thru all of this, just the first page or two... will read rest later. But my wife is a Financial planner, CPA, Broker,... (and...
Forget the cloud based storages systems. The BIG problem with them is, when you sign up and sign / agree with that 30 pages of fine print that...
I don't get it?? What's the issue?
I hope you have enough stocked up in the BVI's?? Are you a couple years ahead??? :D
Done! Turned it into this, mixed in with a few pieces of Black Locust and Sassafras. :D [ATTACH]
Actually, there is a lot of talk in congress to do away with it. It is to costly to make, consumes to much energy, and obviously has issues...