That does look like a small room to place a PH in. My stove room is 25 x 50 (1200 sq. ft) with cathedral a ceiling and windows around 3 sides,...
What stove did you used to have?
LOVE watching this thread! Does anybody make the really dark syrup? The darker, the better! I LOVE the old grade B extra dark. I don't know...
Holy molly that is a NICE load right there~! OH MAMMA!! What I would not pay for straight wood like that! It seems everything I get is...
79 bucks?? WOW! How the heck can they do that and actually make money? And I don't care how bad the saw is, I wonder what the material alone...
$75 is a killer deal on it too! :D
I never said ANY of those. Quite the contrary. I said I don't like 401k's generally, and don't like people saying as you were boasting about how...
I find BL seasons fairly quickly. 1 year when green and it's fine. But most of my BL has been laying dead anywhere from 2 years (Sandy), 3 years...
LOL! Me too! :rofl: :lol: But not when 2 Benji's are in charge! ;)
And as I said, that same exact "commission" comes out of it regardless of where it goes: to an FP, to the rep at the fund, to the bank.... the...
I don't like the crap often found on CL, and I am a bit picky about "used" stuff. So if I had $200 to spend, I'd go to Home Depot or similar box...
Nice, that is my favorite wood to burn. 2 years ago I didn't even know what it was, turns out after ID'ing on here, there is tons of it all...
That's exactly my situation, very windy (I'm directly on the ocean) and my cap is just below my peak. Prior to this cap I had lots of issues,...
You make a statement like that and the below and say "I don't stop"? :rofl: :lol: That's an interesting comment. So you know some FP's that...
Left it on, no issues and no buildup. But I do have a very clean burning CAT stove....
LOL! Just caught that pun! Was not intentional, but I'll take the credit anyway! :D :thumbs: Exactly!
A new CD every month? YIKES a gain! Why not just go get a job for retirement income, McDonalds pays retirement folks fairly well with full...
I don't know what hat your pulling these numbers out of, but that's a lot of hogwash. A non-fee based Financial planner takes nothing from the...
Lol. I hate E fuel for the same reason everybody else in the marine industry does! It ruins engines, and costs a foretune to constantly repair...
Now that is good advice! I have no agenda in this except that I can't stand much of the propaganda that is brain washed into people today by...