LOL!!! :rofl: :lol:
Just found this from stiny's new thread... Really cool cabin, love it!!
Stinny, Where does he live (Maine or somewhere else?), and what does he do for work normally/basic background...? I may be able to send him in...
Exactly! It's just friggin crazy! It bothers me cause I just cant figure it out... it's like watching a magic trick, you know it isn't real...
That looks awesome, really nice work!!!
WOW!!! "Now serving 10,000 people a day!"
hmmm.... I recently saw a CL add fro free firewood from a tree service. I called and they put me on their list, they said when they do work in...
So the heads looks the same size on them, is it just bored out more with a bigger cylinder in it? OR is there more to it... How the heck do...
That's incredible! A Stihl 20" chain from a retail outlet is $35 by itself. When they run out of gas did you throw the saw away and pick up the...
ABSOLUTELY! And if your adviser doesn't encourage that find another one. They are always your decisions, they are just "advising" you.
Those are a RIOT!! :rofl: :lol:
Nice, you will ove that extra lenght! I bought a similar looking rake from Woodstock and the only problem with it is it was too short to reach...
So that would make it a 31' chimney, right? Do you have too much draft when it's really cold out with the 28' now? That's a bigun!
Gotcha. That's a pretty big difference.
LOL!! For electric heat, $400 is NOT bad at all. My electric is about 300 a month in winter, and I have oil and stove heat. But I used to use...
That, and the mess it makes! But having said that, I keep it most of the time. Good wood, bad wood, it's still wood and is still burning in the...
FIXED IT! :D Hey, go for it and best of luck to you. I hope it works out.. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's your call.
Make sure you check what is available to you on the student loans. They have dropped interest to 0, even cut some of the loans in half, dropped...
Your exactly right. And that is exactly why I use a CFP for all my investments decisions, and suggest most people do as well. Use a dentist to...
You NEVER said that. You said simply "FEE Based", and 99 our of 100 "fee based CFP's" charge based on % of money invested. Of the approx. close...