Try a competitor coupon (harbor freight...). They usually all match and take other coupons to keep you in the store... I used a 20% HF at Home...
My 2002 F150 Screw bottoms out if I put a 6 pack of beer in it!
Nice, looks nice and thick! I just happened to split about a cord of Cherry last night, that I cut up last week.... good stuff!
You might have been thinking of a similar one they just put in the Grand Canyon. I recently saw that on TV, similar building overhanding the...
LOL! Thousands like it, literally! They are all over the place in Thia.... Some are bit scary, they look like they will fall over any...
LOL!! :rofl: :lol: Isn't that the truth!! That's what this country and world for that matter needs A LOT more of!! I LOVE IT! What a...
Very likely! My writing, spelling, English.... is TERRIBLE! ;)
Amen on both accounts! In addition, they are also assuming it is/was the right thing to do with their money in their situations to meet their...
That's exactly the problem, your "taking out" the most important parts!! That's like saying: "My tree guy is fixing my plumbing. He's perfect...
Care to quote where I said "index funds are bad investments for most people"? I never said any such thing, or even anything close to that. Maybe...
They are sometimes a great investment, especially if your young. Wish I had done it! But like anything else, there are good ones, bad ones,...
Got em all! ;) I might have you beat! Last year I got my bar pinched in a BL widow maker that was leaning 1/2 over on another live tree.......
This is exactly where most people are mistaken. The average middle class American's have not clue (and I was one of those!) how to invest money...
I think ya'all got me waaaaay beat with your woodlots!! I own 0.10 acre (yes, 1/10th of an acre)! My taxes are $12k How ya doin!!! But...
Great stuff there, thanks Backwoods! I LOVE the idea of laying a few limbs under it first! What a ding dong, I never thought of that, great...
Speakin of yankin and yelling, I had a "good one" last weekend on a cherry tree I got. Had the bar so stuck, I had to go get a 2nd saw to get it...
I have no problem felling a tree, notch the side you want it to fall to, slice the other side and down she goes... never had a problem. But...
Wow, how so little?
hmmmmmmm, never thought of that. How about bacon fat? Sure would smell real Purdy when running!!! :D PS- prolly not recommended if your...
Gotcha. But still, $70 bucks or whatever for the new ones is pretty dang amazing.