Stay high my friend, stay high! I don't always smoke cigars, but when I do..... :D
I think most ofthem freeze the Tabaco first nowadays.... I've kept my humidor at 90% and 85 degree's for months in the past, and have not had a...
Wasn't somebody on here looking for a cheap humidor?
Youza, that's a lot of saws! Why don't you just work out a deal with Stihl to ship them direct to you, before they go out to the dealers??...
How long is the bar on that thing?
Thanks guys... that explains a lot! My 362 has RS chain on it, and I've noticed it seems to need sharpening every time I use it, and I mean...
Is RS chain "semi chisel"?
Makes sense now, I was having a hard time picturing what you were talking about. thanks!
Can you explain more detail on that?
Nice! I'm expecting the same box in the fall... Lets see a video of it running!
Yep, he was back in Jan/Feb when I got on list. Probably into 2016 now.... ;) WHAT?? I thought it was going to be a limbing saw?? :D
Thanks for taking the time...! And Ps, you forgot to post one upside down! You got all the other directions covered! :D
Makes perfect sense, thanks. I've never noticed any holes in them, that's why I wondered why they were like that.... interesting.
VERY cool!! What's the purpose of the baffles inside this tank? I always see those like that and have always wondered what the purpose of...
What sites?
Those are pretty nice, and cheap!
It seems all your wood has some kind of nasty white mold on it!! :D
Do we have a Dolmar saw chart like the Stihl one? Shows saw models, sizes and weights.... ?
Nice! That must be a beast. I'll be getting my "FedEx package" in Oct/November. So why doesn't it have a decomp valve? Did they not put them...
Interesting, I looked at the DHT in person a few months ago and was impressed how well it looked to be built. Seemed to be built like a tank!...