LOL!! Seriously? Cause now that you say that, it sure did look exactly like one of those!!
Ok, got the new part which came correct this time with the ball. Put back together and the choke lever works properly now..... Unfortunately, I...
Happy with them?
Wow, that's chunky! Nice
A much easier method that rolling out a tape measure.... just mark a piece of scrap wood! I cut 18" rounds: I take a 1x2 and cut it 72"...
DON'T BURN IT!!! If it is that cheap, and was on the internet, there has got to be something wrong with it!!!!!! :D Nice!!!
What's the saw on the right? And did you buy those red/orange aftermarket dogs on it on Ebay? I've been eyeballing a set of those on ebay for...
I just cut up a tree on Sat. that looks exactly like that, I assumed it was a Maple. I'll take a shot of a few splits tonight... It was a tree...
That does not look anything like the cherry I've been cutting and ID'd on here the last few weeks ??? Wood ID1...
I would go, except I really do not like where the middle red line is! If it were just 100 yards south, then I would come!! Just kidding! ;)...
That's killer man!! Enjoy it! Why is it called a "Reverse flow" ? It looks like the flow is in the "normal" direction.... ?
LOL!
That looks awesome! i'm going to get a fresh beer right now!
Good point! ;)
New burner, or no wood available is understandable, kinda. But not the space issue! I am on 1/10th of an acre, I bet there is nobody on here...
YIKES! I live up against 2000 acres of dry reeds and woods... I've often thought of the nightmare a brush/forest fire would be in there.......
Just seems like there needs to be a better moister escape to me also.... You folks sure do go through a lot of trouble drying wood....! I...
:rofl: :lol:
That's a little shorty! How is that NUB? Never tried those and see them all the time. I came home late from work today, grabbed a big ole...
Some cheap wrappers are just not aged or fermented properly before getting rolled and crack no matter what you do with them. Actually, that will...