Love that brick oven! Looks like you went nuts with the splitter, that stuf looks split to 2"! Or is that just a weird view in the pic?
:thumbs: I'm on my 3rd season with my PH and I'm still learning things and experimenting...
Is it possible to change the hydro pump? Or is that a complicated process cause it's built into the motor and shaft somehow.... ?
Free! $120 for the chainsaw pants. that's not bad at all including the international shipping...
OH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh? I just want something that has 4 wd (to go on beach and snow), and get decent gas mileage. That's REALLY not asking for much! But...
Hi Guys, I just received a new pair of chaps pants from Ago ( http://www.ago1.com/show_product.asp?store_id=1&cat=2&subcat=&prod_id=617 ) which...
Regarding the black glass, I too never get "black" glass, it just gets a bit dirty with a long slow burn with suspect wood. Never so dirty you...