I had an older 31" Sugi sprocket nose 3/8 .063 gauge that came with my Mac 125C in April.Bar was repainted,sprocket nose was wore out & needed...
Wild Thing with muffler mod/18" bar/skip chain.Generic brand Extra Strength Tylenol to make the $75 budget.
I have an 8,don't use it much though.Old 12lb Plumb gets most of the use.Also have an equally old 20 pound (yes you heard correctly) Stanley that...
WOAH :eek: I knew certain stuff like Percodan/Percocet & Oxycontin/hydrocodone can really get you floating,but had no idea ''mild'' OTC stuff like...
nah man he's got room for a few more.Dont forget the passenger seat too.
That's probably why it took me 2 days to get in here.My check kept bouncing.:D
I want to see that apple tree.Hell,I want to drop it with my Mac SP125C. Enough wood for the smoker for the next 15 years & several hundred...
Save your pennies for either one of those Wetterlings,Mueller or Helko 4.4 & 5lb twisted wedges....they are definitely worth the cost.I've been...