[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And this - Poulan Pro 475 - 77cc beast bought new in April '94.Same saw as Jonsered 2077 & the older Partner...
Sure,I got a few.If its OK to post in this topic.
There was this 24" Black Walnut blowdown stump about 6 ft long laying down at edge of woods on north side of parents church parsonage.I wanted to...
Jeez I thought those were outlawed years ago.I remember seeing ads for them in Field & Stream,Mother Earth News & related outdoor/homesteading...
Yes most of these are this LOUD,mine included.If I hadn't started wearing ear protection in my mid 20's (long before it was mandatory on most...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And last but not least....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A few more.....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A few....
Up to about 2 1/2 years ago I always wanted a 3120 for the mill.But couldn't really justify the $1900+ local price for a new one.Started checking...
Vintage muscle is where its at!!! :cool:
The mulch maker :cool:
Not doing much,its 45 here now with some gusts.High of only 52 later.Started a fire 30 minutes ago,bunch of scrap & will burn some of that soft...
Over the past few years on Ebay I've seen a handful of original british WWII firemans axes that were in fighter planes.Either hard rubber or all...
Its not a saw (kinda went overboard during the summer with my new ''projects" :oops:) but this arrived today.Last one of the 3 different ones on...
Holy.Crap.:eek:
mmmmm bacon.....
Spiral wedges multiply the forces used in splitting,they actually twist their way through the log much faster & easier than a straight one.Plus...
leather/nylon pouches w/ quick release nylon belt holds felling wedges,file/handle,scrench,tiny carb screwdriver,100ft tape measure,water...
I went with the 5 lb/2500 gram helko. The 4.4 lb Mueller from Austria is similar,its hand forged from small family run 300+ yr old company,that...