LOL checked my email at 6 this morning before going to work,my confirmation was sent at 1244AM.Finally got in last Friday afternoon after trying...
And the rest.... You can see I don't waste nothin'.........:cool:
Found them.....
Seen this just a few minutes ago....
In contrast,this guy here is one of the best I've EVER seen,period. :cool: [media]
Since getting those 2 big p/u loads of cherry from my tree service contact in april 2012,I've rediscovered how wonderful that stuff is to smoke...
WTF. :confused:
I haven't set foot into a gym since I was 16.Nor lifted weights unless you consider carrying sheets of 3/4 plyform,other wood & steel...
Sounds like a win-win for both of you.I'd say yes.
WOW.Unbelievable. :eek:He should put down that saw before he kills himself or someone else..Then sell it.Use the money to hire a real pro who...
This original patent Sotz monster maul I've had since I was 17.Years ago I loaned it out,& someone backed over the handle,breaking the...
1975 JD 110 w/10 HP Kohler.Built like a tank,last model & heaviest of that series @775lbs without mower deck.Plenty of power but can lack traction...
3/8 pitch,20 inch bar .050 gauge with 70 drivers. Same bar/chain fits most of the mid size older Mac's too.Such as the ProMac 55,555,Mac 10-10,Pro...
Well there's 1 minute 20 seconds of my life I'll never get back....o_O;)
Sounds great,but I cant give a definite yes or no yet since its so far out.No idea where I'll be working at or if the extra cash will be...
Oh I'd definitely want these jackasses working for me....
Cobs are great kindling.I save them from feeding the squirrels & other critters.Ones that they leave on the trees instead of taking them off to...
No way.Doing favors occasionally while you happen to be at the job is one thing,but dangerous jobs for free is another matter entirely.You have to...
dude that's like a $30 bowl blank at retail prices lol
That sound you might hear to your west - is me crying after seeing pics #4 & #6 ;)