take your time we're not that anxious to see pics
pics? who's got pics?
that's a monster
I've known & worked with some people who deserve the Ailanthus/Tree Of Hell award.Never burned or cut any Willow,but have heard it stinks almost...
Sure be worth $40-50 UPS or FedEx etc for that if seller would OK it.
Here in town I'm very lucky to have great neighbors on north & south of me.North is couple in mid 60's,they've lived there for probably 30+...
I'd be lost without several of my antique hatchets.Usually have 1 close by for splitting small blocks for the smoker/bbq kettle & small sticks for...
Poulan 3400 Countervibe late '70's-early '80's are a real powerhouse.At 56.5cc they have amazing torque for a mid sized saw.Back when Poulan made...
Shagbark nuts average 75-100 per pound,so it takes a while to get the weight. Shellbark (AKA Big Shellbark & Kingnut) is closely related - tree...
Husky 372XP or Stihl MS 440.Either one of those 70-71cc saws can handle 32" bar/full chisel in hardwoods no problem. And if ya wanna go...
Central Iowa
http://davescupboard.blogspot.com/2011/01/making-shagbark-hickory-syrup.html Its VERY expensive to buy,but quite easy to make & only takes an...
So far managed to gather roughly 6 pounds over the past 3 weeks this season.Half of those just last Saturday.Some are a little small,some are...
If I see something like that locally for only $50 its mine pretty quickly.......:cool:
My stuff is random thickness & width - whatever the max size CLEAR & sound piece(s) I can get out of a block,round or slab. I like to go between 2...
Guess which one I am? ;) (Though for the past decade I work by myself 99% of the time now)
'eh this is me.Where have the years gone? :confused: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very cool.......:cool:
Probably them traveling at 55-60MPH WOT is what does it.
Granberg has their small log mill,for smaller saws with 16"-20" bars.Less than $150 last I checked.They weren't around when I bought my regular...