Native to parts of the Midwest & further east.But its rare & scattered,not widespread or found in pure stands at any location.Back in mid 80's I...
Just looked at a couple of my old field guides & DNR booklets.That's definitely Coffee Tree with its shorter fatter pods.
Great stuff.Smells wonderful when sawing,shaping,splitting or just even drying in the stacks.
Been years since I seen any Coffee Tree,its another legume,distant cousin to Honey Locust,Black Locust,Mesquite etc. Bark does look more like...
Hmmm.....interesting.
It seems when I finally get caught up,there's 2-3 more standing dead each month I discover.And this is only 10 acres. The drought over the past...
Here's my fav new trail clearer.....that $43 CL score from mid July.Kept that original 16" bar on there,it just flies through small-medium stuff...
Newman stuffed it so full of bags of cans that the truck was slowing down when going up a steep hill and Kramer opened the back doors & started...
Catalpa is a good carving wood.Color is light silverish-brown/fawn,similar to Butternut in color & density.Is a bit coarser texture though.Dries...
Got one of those toy Husky's for Jackson,my 4 year old great-nephew in Christmas 2011.I figure it'll be a few more years until he can really help...
I prefer full skip on bars over 24". Very little difference in cutting speed (In my experience anyway,YMMV),gives you a little more engine power +...
And if someone steals it,its not like you're out a ton of cash either.Nice to have for emergencies if there's a big log fallen blocking the road...
The modern translation of that most definitely refers to the drivers in the metro area.Among the most rude,ignorant & careless I've ever seen...
My recent Mac 610 CL score (just like the one I bought new 21 yrs before) has the oil cap in a annoying spot behind the chain brake -only saw I...
Now we're talkin'!:fire::thumbs:
That kitty looks like my Thomas,just a bit smaller
Just someone that had 4 chit Tzu puppies to give away.:D I can see 30 yrs ago people not knowing then how to spell it in newspaper ads,but c'mon...
The general population or only a select few?
Here's a good one - I wonder,do they clean up after themselves though? :confused::rofl: :lol: http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4123772802.html
If I remember correctly,my Alaskan mill was around $140 something delivered in late '92.But that don't include the $750 I spent on the 77cc Poulan...