Here's one of the worst on the property,most aren't quite this bad.Very little flat space over most of it.When its muddy,snowy or icy I wear caulk...
OH YEAH!!!! :thumbs:
Its a new one for me too.
Hmmm I'll let you know if it still works.After 30+ years not sure if its helped or not...:rofl: :lol:
Just 10 acres.It was much easier years ago obviously.But I still look forward to working in the woods 2-4 days per month when weather is decent &...
Had some free time so I finished up this dead White Oak & Shagbark Hickory that was dropped & bucked from late July to last weekend. Just over 3...
Save all that apple/crabapple (there's no difference between them) for the bbq grill and/or smoker...:fire:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not a saw but I did grab these in the past month..... The quart & pint cans are from early-late '50's,the 6 ounce premix can...
Not cooking anything outdoors this weekend but am using electric oven inside later today for this - Tourtiere - French Canadian meat pie with...
Small hand forged Cooper's Adz.For cutting bevel on ends of barrel staves for the head to fit past.Also the hammer head part could be used with a...
Smaller coal tongs are early -mid 19th century,hand forged with bridle joint.Got these for less than $30 from a ebay seller in NE Penna back 6-7...
Veneer has been used for over 2000 years.I believe the Egyptians invented the process,not entirely sure though.Before ''modern'' thin sliced...
Either decades old quarter or rift sawn White Oak veneer with an amber varnish/shellac or a damm good facsimile from a talented artist who knows...
speaking of staged drama/crapola....I seen on a commercial while watching History channel last night that Ax Men is returning for a 6th season on...
I'd say old growth for sure.Never seen any 2nd growth with that tight of grain,most would be 10-15 rings per inch max that I remember.
I have that one in a book by Ralph Andrews - series of 5 books published from 1954 from 1958 with detailed text & hundreds of B & W pics of the...
Model 99 -Produced from January 1954 to November 1963 - 9.82 cubic inch/161cc :eek: Powerhead weight only 51 pounds Upgrade from previous...
Never used it on 20" bar but its all I use on bars 24" & longer. Have a 28" .050 gauge skip that stays on my 288XPW all the time.2 years old,its...
congrats!!!
Uhmm no comment. :emb: