as we mentioned before, you probably have to connect the 2 stat connections together if you didn't get a one yet. Otherwise, the control board...
Auger motor has to come off first.
From what I saw, and what you said about the stove sitting for so long, I highly recommend taking the auger motor & auger out.....it probably...
Spray the screws and let it sit for awhile
Also, assuming that you get the stove all cleaned-up and running properly, and since you're planning on using this for primary heat, I highly...
IC.....I'm down near Poughkeepsie.
Where are you located??
From what I saw in her pics, the door gasket looked to be in pretty decent shape. Just has to get the ceramic glass & tadpole gasket for the door.
Since you did say that the blower started when you plugged it in, and for what you paid, I think you got a deal. Yes, you're going to put some...
Get that cleanout panel off that Don2222 mentioned....I'm guessing a LOT of ash in there. As I said earlier, don't believe what people will tell...
P 23 & 24 of the owners manual
Yes, 2 wires from stat hook-up in back of stove to RH & W connections on stat.
I have had smoothies and pickled eggs many times.....so what's the difference??? :fart:
Funny, I just saw one the other day that was almost totally orange. That's the one I'm going with. :D
:faint:
Thanks bud! Love to help out when I can. Back when I bought the used Avalon Astoria, the stove shop that I got it from had a used CB 1200 for...
Here's the sizes for the glass, and the parts list.....hope you get the original owners manual with the stove, but if not, I attached that too:...
I highly recommend doing some "poking around" in this forum using the "search" feature. When you get the stove home, keep it outside and use the...
You came to the right place....welcome! :handshake:
IMO, that first pic indicates just a lack of any kind of cleaning maintenance. :eek: