Not worth picking on. :fart:
X4
But those are soooo expensive. :whistle:
I liked the Honeywell wi-Fi stat too, but needing a separate transformer for power made me go with the Lux Geo......can be powered by c-wire, or...
Even if it is for only 2 rotors & pads, that is pretty cheap, IMHO.
I agree.....WAY too young.
Last winter, I paid $1.78/gal. This year, the best I could lock-in for was $1.98 :confused:
I'm still in....I said a week from this Tuesday. :rofl: :lol:
:faint:
and so on, and so on...........:)
Great stopping power.....when they're hot. When cold, just OK.
??
X2!
And don't forget, pics of the stove & install, or it never really happened! LOL
Well, final report on daughter's evacuation from Irma. She (and my ex) left this morning around 7am from Ga. and headed south on I-75. 12 1/2...
:thumbs:
Looks like WeatherUnderground has issues....all of us with the widget on our posts says "Data Unavailable"....Irma related?? Any thoughts jtakeman ?
I told them the same thing this morning.
That's why I told my Daughter (and my ex who wanted to wait til Friday) to leave Thurs morning.....they went from St. Pete. They made it (slowly)...
They are great people to work with.....bought my 10-cpm from them too.