*44 this morning. :shiver:
:rofl: :lol:
Not going to happen....he's locked-up, contract wise and Chip knows better than to buy him out. Tony told me this past summer he tried to get him...
:picard:
New central unit goes on when it gets above 74 in the shack.....LOVE it! I don't care what the calendar says.
Oh No! I'm trying get that image out of my mind.........:eek:
Don't forget the #42. :whistle:
:yes: Keep costs down, Pellet Monkey.
BTW, after you cleaned it out, did you try firing it?
From what I see in the pic, it looks like the bright work isn't too bad. And the rest of it looks to just need some cleaning and light...
IMO, give the brightwork a once over with brass polish, and call it good.....you're trying to make $$ on this flip, Pellet Monkey.
I'm pretty sure I'd break out in hives if i went anywhere near my EX! :rofl: :lol:
slvrblkk , here's the spec sheet:
Here's a pic of the swing screen, and I attached a copy of the Install instructions for you to browse. [ATTACH]
Yes. Interestingly enough, the installation instructions don't even mention it, but it's there.
And so starts a new business.....Pellet Monkey Garage.
Yes, I do. I got it last fall.
I'll wait on testing mine until Oct. - Nov. Ran OK last year, and after I fixed the carb surge problem last spring, I'm sure it will be fine....
Speaking of nuts, are the rest of you noticing the size of the acorns this year? The ones around me are huge......twice as big as usual.
Well? :whistle: