Well, here it is Oct. 9th, it's 74* outside, and I just walked the dog in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops....:thumbs:
Not here....it's 76* out. :thumbs: :dennis:
X5
Welcome back Nailer!! Long time, no post. :handshake:
Not a good idea now. I even have doubts about doing it on new vehicles, as it traps moisture. On your '04, I wouldn't.
Chilly here this am....38* when I got up at 6. BRRRRRRR
That stove looks great! Nice job on the re-furb....... And the brass looks like new!
:thumbs:
POS Compass has heated seats & wheel?.......I hope the Escape has at least heated seats. :whistle: I never had either one until the latest...
We call people like around here "Woodchucks".
:rofl: :lol:
Putting that (DHC-3000) into a search also came up with a St. Croix stove control board that was discontinued:
:bug:
Was 38* here @ 7:15 :shiver:, but warming up nicely now....already up to almost 60*. Looking to be a beautiful day, high of about 66*.
Don't know yet.....don't get the bill until next week. I know the new ignitor was about $80, and he was here a little over an hour......I'm guess...
Thanks bud! :drunk:
Sure was. I had a LOT of confidence that it was done right. :cheers:
Well, as with a lot of you all here, stoves are getting ready for the cooler/cold weather. I have a ventless propane fireplace that came with the...
Hey Larry savemoney , I'm assuming that the pic you posted is a really OLD one, and a newer pic would show a nice, reliable surge protector on...