Doubtful.. Jay is in for a long winter of :heidi:
X3 Subbie!
Weird....I always had good clean burns with BareFoot's.
Happy with the repairs?
Congrats! Now, stop crashing into everybody! :D:p
savemoney I got mine about 2 weeks ago.....the quad-valent. Any thoughts on the 3-strain vs the 4 strain?
Frost warnings here for tonight. :(
Although the pic is a bit fuzzy, do I see oiling ports on that convection blower??? If so, did they get 2-3 drops of 3 in 1 ?? (3 in 1 Blue can...
:doh:
When you getting your buggy back?
Maybe a budding new business.....give Don some competition?? :whistle: I like your stove better already.
Like I said earlier, some clean-up, paint, and some polish was the key to a sale. Pay no attention to those who think every stove has to have...
Here's an article: GM's social media team helps resolve complaints, keep customers
Here's a screen shot of an example of the GM rep getting involved with a customer on the Cadillac Forum I'm on...click on pic to enlarge: [ATTACH]
It may not result in anything, but I'd be trying to contact GM and file a complaint. 75K for a modern engine is nothing, especially since you've...
:picard:
How many years & miles on the engine?
:bug::bug::bug::bug:
???? The manifold itself, or a leaking gasket.....both sound strange to suddenly start leaking.:loco: :crazy:
I have one of those too. I like it better because it always lights what I'm looking at.