If you get a trailer lights tester and plug it in the trailer plug in the rear of the truck, the auto stop feature is shut off.
Never heard of that.....I always used POR: [MEDIA]
:thumbs:
I work in the Ford lane at a local auction .......I thought that feature could be turned off in the settings?
67* here now @ 7am, humidity 90%, rain, wind. :singingintherain:
What is corn going for now?
55-TRP10 - PELLET BURNING STOVE - 1,500 sq. ft. (Factory 2nd) Great company to do business with, full factory warranty. $650
How big is the hole for the cotter pin? The shafts aren't hardened, so you could drill it out probably.
Talking about 70's until Thurs., then down into the 60's during the day.....low of 42* a couple nights.
Well, TrailBlazer brake job done. I'm pretty sure the slider pins were the problem, so I cleaned them up like new, put a very thin coating of...
Actually, there has been very little maintenance previously except for changing pads. I'll exchange better stopping power while my family rides...
HAHA.........don't get too spoiled Jay. I slept in until about 8:15, and have a brake job to do on the TrailBlazer (better now than when it's...
Not sure what part of the manual you read, but it is clearly stated (P. 19), that you can run in AUTOMATIC mode in well insulated homes where the...
TMI :faint:
There are MANY new pellet burners that have no idea what they're burning. They're just like the clerks in Lowes & HD.....a pellet is a pellet is...
I highly advise against that course of action......results can be dangerous to your health. :heidi:
Thanks for your thoughts. :yes:
Like a nice surge protector on that stove? :whistle:
Nice. And good to see you on the forum.....I really know the cold weather has set in now you're here. LOL
Was 32* at 6am......heating system was ON. :shiver: