You can buy a brand new Santa Fe for $2349 and they have a $100 coupon on the website, so $2249. Is the full factory warranty still in effect on...
Is this from a dealer? In any event, I wouldn't buy anything that I hadn't seen run. As for the man. date, check the plate that has the serial...
:whistle:
First of all, welcome to the forum :handshake:....lots of friendly & knowledgable people here. As for what to look for on the supposedly never...
Calling for 3"+ of rain on Sunday. :confused:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I KNEW it was the wif that did it!!! :whistle:
Especially the wif.....or else.......:heidi:
The answer that I've had on the last 2 homes.....haven't had to clean gutters since: Shop Amerimax Snap-in Gutter Filter PVC Gutter Screen at...
Sunday is supposed to be a total washout....100% chance of rain......and lots of it.
Welcome oscarmaggie! :handshake: Calling Lousyweather
[MEDIA]
Good to hear Smokey. :thumbs:
Supposed to get down to 38* tonight. Stat is ON. :shiver:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: Did these help?
46* here right now. Had incredible rain Tuesday afternoon when the cold front came through.
I agree w/ CF....Grainger sells a lot of ignitors. They're listed there under "cartridge heaters"
Congrats Larry!!!
That's what you guys were talking about, right? The engine shuts off when you come to a stop w/ your foot on the brake pedal. If you plug a...