UNLIKE!!! :eek:
Uh Oh ....Joey & the missus need to take cover :fart: :fart: :faint:
Just finished a Leinenkugel's a minute ago......2nd one getting opened as we speak. :cheers:
Crude Oil Price, Oil, Energy, Petroleum, Oil Price, WTI & Brent Oil, Oil Price Charts and Oil Price Forecast
HEY! I resemble that remark! :wacky:
Unless you're retired, or home a lot. :D :cheers:
Ahhhhhhh....the weekend starts!! :cheers: And to start it off right, some laughs from "the man" himself, Al Bundy: [MEDIA]
Did you have to have repairs done to either vehicle?
I had a 10-CPM in my previous house for 3 years. The hopper will hold 1 full bag of pellets if you push and shove to fill all the corners. Other...
Had to fire up the heating unit for about 10 minutes when I got home to take the chill off the shack. :shiver:
So glad I had the central A/C installed in the shack this past spring.....no more putting window units in & out, :banana: and my electric bill...
Have you ever had to file a claim with them?
Stay far away from Progressive.....for ANY insurance. I've used and liked Liberty Mutual in the past...they have good discounts. State Farm has...
Good questions....I wonder why it isn't listed either. :loco: :crazy:
And it's legal for tournaments....it's not a live bait. :rofl: :lol: