Here is one that’s constantly in the rotation if I never hear this song again…. [MEDIA] I guess it’s punishment for the hours of GD and phish...
The same chit the guy that works next to me listens to every day…
If it’s plugging holes in tires what is it doing to your insides when you ingest it? :bug:
:sherlock:
I heard a story last week bashing this woman for “not taking the narrative seriously” her rebuttal was excellent.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
:eek: Starting fluid! :cool:
Yes sir, we just had steak and eggs for breakfast!
What's on the grill or smoker?
Thanks dood!
I cheated With gas on the corn and squash. Too many temps for me to make happen. The corn looks good but It should have made its way to a cow.
[ATTACH] They are hitting it harder than hunter hits his crack pipe!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mamma is talking about ice cream…:faint:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Veg are on. Fools are cooing down.
[ATTACH] Gusto is patiently waiting/advocating for his dinner that’s stored behind the wood door.
[ATTACH] Got my corn soaking…
:thumbs: No rt 6 traffic to deal with. Enjoy
Looks like a nice spot, not too crowded. Bayside?
Son is going to stay away scout camp tomorrow, the institution food ain’t the best. I asked what he wanted. Steak! [ATTACH] These two got some of...
Yeah, he’s got it rough. Due to his reaction at feeding time I’m starting to think he is part Tasmanian devil!