I know of a place in NH that makes tarps for our dump trucks and big trailers they can pretty much make whatever you can think up. Shipping will...
Oh I’ll bet this is the first time some bull like that has been pulled, right?
Not really, the butts on those gals are a bit large for my taste.
Visiting wife’s family in pa for a few days. I thought we were going int Philly today but it turns out it’s Pittsburg! I’ll take that as a win.
It’s good to have inventory!
:rofl: :lol:That truck is almost 10 years old! But your right someone probly got themselves upside down financing more that it’s worth because...
Nah, tree service next to work. I did inquire about getting some of it. The guy said he sells grapple trucks for 600$. 100% large urban yard...
[ATTACH]
I’d be willing to bet there are some timber rattlers in Maine. Perhaps they are flatlanders from away on vacation.
Sounds like the wood I’m picking up on my way home. Buddy scrounged what he thought was oak. Brought it home cut and split it only to find out...
[ATTACH] Keeping watch.
That don’t look good.
I’ll try to find another. Basically zukes cut up dipped in egg wash then into whatever breadcrumb you like baked at 350 till they are done to your...
PBR!
https://dammdelicious.net/2015/04/18/baked-zucchini-fries/
Couple tots didn’t make the pic:emb:
Cheeseburgers, tots and zucchini fries with caramelized onion dipping sauce.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ford has been using aluminum panels since the early 2000’s. Early on there was big problems, they seem to have ironed it out for the most part....
After hour 3 of a 5 hour jam only compilation some people get grumpy. Who’d a thunk?
Was asked to get the Gradall ready to go to a side with the grading bucket. [ATTACH] Well…. Looks like the last operator used it to pull stump or...