[ATTACH]
52* this morning :banana:
Really kinda surprised there isn’t more interest in saunas here. I got a shed my kids use as a junk deposit. Can’t wait to turn that into a sauna...
Could be a sauna in the summer time?
I predict I’ll start burning in October and let it go out in April.
I’d like to write “so and so did this” with an arrow so the operators know who to blame for a wet azz! People are afraid someone feelings might...
[ATTACH] This machine was purchased last week. Same driver smashed another one two weeks ago. Instead of using the marked tie downs he throws the...
[ATTACH] You gonna grill some steaks on that?
[MEDIA] perception is reality
[ATTACH] Passed out like Nancy after happy hour.
This is the reason for the thread, with the low value of the dollar I’d rather not waste any.
I thought I was the only one using zip ties:thumbs:
Bibs are good for the winter don’t think I could rock the overalls with no shirt tho, the safety club would be all over me.
I had a girlfriend that would do chit like that till I told her to disappear! I guess I figured there were more suspender guys here.
It’s only got 21k cuz the guy couldn’t afford to fuel the 460!
Just no butt here :yes:
Nope, not looking for a fashion statement. Just to keep my drawers up.
So, my pants seem to always be sliding down despite wearing a leather belt fairly tight. Seems I ain’t got enough azz. The belt loops on the back...
100% kinda hard to tell from the pic but none of this logs are under 2 foot diameter some close to 5 foot. Nothing I’d like to pay for unless the...
Many people go through life without figuring this out.