Yeah, really starting to get concerned about my well. I’d like to see it rain for a couple weeks straight.
[ATTACH] Something went bump in the night.
[ATTACH]
There are 2 drive ins within 10 miles of me. I guess the one that’s in a more populated area used to put up adult movies late night back in the...
Nice size logs for processing! When I was getting grapple truck loads it was always “what’s he gonna bring me now? “ . I’d like to get another...
I have seen it in Maine but never Nh, I’ll be looking tonight.
That looks spensive!
Didn’t have to look far, the dumpster is at my work place. Most all of it is concrete form work. Pretty rough on chains/ blades this stuff was on...
My shoulder hurts just thinking about swinging that thing.
[ATTACH] Go topless:cool:
This 40 yarder gets hauled off twice a month. [ATTACH]
Grabbed some garage heat at lunch time. 2.5”x8” 2’ hemlock chunks. [ATTACH] Pretty sure the stove will take them without cutting down. Not bad for...
And is “custom” right out of a catalog
Hardly dangerous :rofl: :lol:
Kerosene is more expensive than HHO, no?
Duct tape, zip ties and rebar tie wire! A for effort! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I don’t think he likes it here much! Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Caught a clip of the NH news this morning, the “experts” say they fully expect home heating oil to be 8-9$ a gallon this winter. Home heating...
[ATTACH] Gotta work on my skills it’s been 25 years since I worked the omelet station at the local greasy spoon.