Borrowed from the funny pic thread[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] This one? I bought one new probly 10 years ago. Split at least 5 cord a year, lend it out to family and good friends so it does more than...
That’s just a flared line. Put a wrench on it and see if the nut moves. Could be as simple as that.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Nitro circus!
What is a “loggers cord”?
If you don’t mind, how much$?
We have a tank that’s used to move trailers with air brakes. I hate using it!
I would take every stick of beech I could get. Primo firewood!
Will the oven get hot enough to cook in with just the fire underneath?
100% I can heat my whole house except for DHW for less than one tank of oil. Previous owners used average 3 per winter. At 5$ a gallon Im not just...
You didn’t give it the obligatory “that isn’t going anywhere”
I really need to look into adding one to the boiler system.
Just purchased 150 gallons $720. Ouch!
Not sure how this made it into the hammer thread.
Thanks, after looking like it was going to rain all day it did finally right before dark. Not much but Some is better than none I guess.
[ATTACH] Ever see the movie Groundhog Day?
[ATTACH] Somebody found the bag of flour in the pantry.
This piece is a rental, not my problem!
[ATTACH] Just gotta get this stack to join these guys in the basement and I’ll be ready. [ATTACH]