[ATTACH] Like this? The throttle cable and steering lines are run in the SS pipes.
I cut some trees down with an ax when I was in Boy Scouts, that was fun at the time. Ill stick to my chainsaw.
No worries, you may have been thinking about the “summers heat” I got from lowes that stove was in my case a potential death trap. The glass fell...
I wouldn’t say I hated the drolet, It did not do the job I was hoping it would. Heating from an unfinished basement is a whole different animal....
They work good for keeping the stash stank down too.[ATTACH]
I got a cs-680 in 09, have used it to clear a lot for a cabin and my firewood needs since then. It’s kinda heavy and and there are faster saws out...
[ATTACH] I’m pretty sure that’s a piece of a level jammed in there.
Those mustangs just don’t like to stay on the road.
Get red neck and dump a spoon full of Hormel into a snack bag of Fritos. Dangit now I have a hankering for Fritos. store closes in 8 min,...
Just need some yellow mustard for the Fritos!
Nah, I figure we will be speaking Russian or Chinese soon enough don’t care for listening to it at the moment.
Chainsaws are pretty good at what they do so are angle grinders. Why make things more complicated than they need to be?
[ATTACH] Got one going for the fam tonight, I’m off for a date with the schwing.
[ATTACH]
a valid issued government ID would be good too!
I gave 950$ for mine with the side table.
Gramps called it natures tp! Because the leaves are bigger than your hand.
Hydro all the way…
I think I may have mentioned this before but… I have a couple extended family members that are highly educated” train drivers”… own over a hundred...
From my experience through people that have them is it’s a lot like caller Id. If the look at the camera and see someone they are not expecting or...