[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sushi time!
Hemlock
It’s scary to think what some people will be burning in when it gets cold and heating oil is over 5$a gallon.
[ATTACH] More treasures. I would have grabbed more but there were a ton of nails sticking out of the debris. Not worth a nail in the foot on...
I have used slab wood. It works but you can’t go to far from the stove as it burns up quick. If it was all I could get I’d burn it but for me at...
Suzuki.
Ya well since it is the ground that’s what I’d call it too. I was being goofy. :faint:
Can’t say I have much experience with these saws, I have dealt with loose plugs in the ford 4.6/5.4. The thingy at the bottom of the plug was...
[ATTACH] 5 ish cord. No bug issues. No shlepping about in the ice and snow. Load the stove in my slippers. Not much left at the end of the season.
Yup 100%
Just ask Britney Griner how it is.
:rofl: :lol:Ground strap electrode chunk :picard:
You guys got me thinking I need to load the basement up![ATTACH] dug the slide out of the puckerbrush.
Cute wheels![ATTACH]those things are a bitch to move around without them. Never mind get on a tailgate
Enjoying the daytime temps while working and sleeping with the windows open again.
Using any self tappers? :rofl: :lol:
Like the bricks, low riders can’t get it up! Still too early for me.
Yeah buddy, sweet set up!
These kids get a ton of crap. I honestly feel they were let down by the adults in their lives. Non present parents, teachers with agendas that...