Looks great! They do a giant pumpkin regatta in Goffstown NH. It’s a hoot! [MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Took the mutt for a walk on the old rail bed that used to service the textile mills in the next town over. We were the end of the line...
[ATTACH] Clean up time.
[ATTACH] Found a piece of 2x’ to scab in. Supposed to be weather moving in this evening. The push is on!
Thanks! I crib my outside stacks but with the height and wife/kids helping cribbing could lead to a logalanch. I’m short one piece of 2x4! I’ll...
Nah, last winter was wimpy. I usually use it all up.
And I hate bark! It will go in the stove via coal shovel. I ain’t dragging it back out. yuppers!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Good enough for one day. As you can see I have the opposite of OCD, get the job done as quick as possible cuz there’s a long...
[ATTACH] I was done. My boy said we can do one more trailer dad! That put a smile on my face!
[ATTACH] Progress
Called it!
If it were me I’d put the stove on blocks at the height that I wanted and weld heavy angle to the corners and put a piece of flat stock at the...
It’s gonna take me a few days…here is one from last year.[ATTACH]Moving the wood from last year never occurred to me! I figure it’s as dry as it’s...
Kutztown folk festival is a blast!
[ATTACH] Smells like winter already.
We have a good weather window this weekend time to load up![ATTACH] Slide is up! [ATTACH] What’s left from last season.
Makes you wonder how many others are like that. That’s why I’ll buy my stuff in boxes rather than having some tard put it together.
Nh blend- oaks, maples, birches, ash, cherry and a lil beech for the house. Hardwood shorts and chunks, softwoods and lumber cutoffs for the garage.
The kids were staying at my sisters last weekend, Wife and I went out for nachos and one cocktail each the bill came to 70$. Nope not doing that...
Why not, the entire stove is welded together. Can’t really speak to any code issues tho.