Very nice! Heading out to plant cucumbers in a minute. Planted radishes and lettuce this morning.
[ATTACH] These guys are off the chart.
PHOTO GALLERY: Tri-State storms 4/13/19 Yep, some wind.
It was. Nice now. You might have some trees to hoard.
I hope you had a great time. Safe travels. The grass is keeping me awake it is so loud.
I think their number is out of line for just property. Anybody that can afford that would want to put a very big house there. But..... if they...
Offer them $45k. Been listed better than four years.
Couldn’t find the “love” button.
All good now. Just missed us. Several homes south lost their roofs. No injuries reported. News crew still scrambling to get pics. 10,000...
Tornado warning here right now. 83 in April, go figure.
[ATTACH] Close second.
[ATTACH] My favorite of all times.
Eggs
53 here, going to 83. Got windows out cleaning and painting them.
Innate behavior.
Sorry. 80 here tomorrow and asparagus is up in both beds.
I’m going with locust. Farmer Steve is right about the white ring.
[ATTACH] Uh oh...
[ATTACH] What many of you folks up north will see for days.
[MEDIA]