Agreed.
Never had either but the Massey and New Holland tractors my friends have had were pretty bad. I am going back several years now. They loved them...
Kubota=good
I think you are a genius.
Looks like a wet sandblast to me.
Hadn’t heard that. I shall research this.
Abbey Road on tax day?
Thank you sir. Hopefully the storms have passed and you can enjoy the spring weather.
36 here this morning. Looks like everything is gonna squeak by.
[ATTACH]
They are real soft like a caterpillar. Pinch the head off, start the butt on the point of the hook and they just sorta invert as you push them...
[ATTACH] It rained 2” last night and ruined outside plans. Soooooooo... I decided to repot maters today.
I love watching North Woods Law.
Me too. A certain time of year Catalpa worms get on the leaves. They are absolutely the best catfish bait. When you put them on the hook thread...
Is this April Fools Day? Kubotas don’t break!
Thanks! I love everyone’s pictures here. I’ve done everything the same way for 40 years. It’s nice to get some new ideas from a different...
Weeping willow
That mini x in the background is your best friend.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’m late on my lettuce and radishes. I decided not to waste good space in my raised beds and tilled a new spot where horse...